Monday, August 27, 2007

Computer woes

As I'm reading my friends blogs this morning, I've remembered that I haven't posted anything in quite a while. This is due to the fact that our computer crashed -silly Vista. Something got corrupted and then made it so microsoft thought we didn't have an "Authentic Copy" of windows Vista. Very frustrating. We are still not back to 100% of functionality. I really need to add pictures from the Netherlands. Maybe later today... Oh, Ryan helped me put a different photo slide show of Carson and the Big Jud. I created it with Proshow Gold software, but then I couldn't figure out how to put it on my blog. This slide show software has a lot more features, and I like how this slide show looks compared with the other one.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I have heard good things about Proshow gold. Dave's brother used it to make the slideshow for his wedding reception. Did you buy it?

Malauna said...

Yes, we have now bought it twice due to the computer crashing. You can download a free trial version, then decide you can't live without it and purchase it. The feature that sold Ryan on it was panning across the pictures, so you could see a whole panorama.