I feel bad that the presents I ordered online won't be arriving at our house until Tuesday. I was too cheap to pay the $15 shipping fee to guarantee birthday arrival. (I qualified for FREE super-saver shipping) Thanks for being a good sport about receiving a picture of your present. Its like Fozzy Bear's joke of a guy who was so cheap he put a picture of a worm on his fishing line and caught a picture of a fish.
Friday, December 7, 2007
Happy Birthday Ryan!
I feel bad that the presents I ordered online won't be arriving at our house until Tuesday. I was too cheap to pay the $15 shipping fee to guarantee birthday arrival. (I qualified for FREE super-saver shipping) Thanks for being a good sport about receiving a picture of your present. Its like Fozzy Bear's joke of a guy who was so cheap he put a picture of a worm on his fishing line and caught a picture of a fish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Ryan! You're old, hee hee hee.
Post a Comment