Friday, November 14, 2008

Walking is good

So my visiting teaching companion and I have been walking together for 5 or so months. We used to walk every morning. Now that it is getting colder, and our 2 year olds are trying to give up their naps, we've moved our walk time to 1 pm. And we only walk several times a week. Well, this was our first week walking at our new time and this is the result of the walk:


They slept until 3:30!


Yesterday, it wasn't raining (on our walk, it rained all morning, though), the sun was shining, the wind was blowing (but not too hard). And this was the result:

I had to wake them up at 4:00!


If this keeps up, I can guarantee that we'll be walking ALL winter long!

6 comments:

Trever and Heather said...

Those are some pretty cute sleepyheads!

In response to your comment on my blog: We are. I've already had lots of problems with it so it's staying a secret until after Christmas.

Abbey said...

Oh, how I wish you two were walking to my house to VT. I miss you two!

Malauna said...

And we miss you, too Abbey!

The Fieldings said...

Cute! What a nice blessing from going Visiting Teaching.

Ralina said...

That is just so cute. Thats great that you can get a walk in and they can get a nap in.

Michelle said...

I can imagine it. Time to gab with a friend without interuption and no babysitter to pay. Nice.
Michelle