Monday, March 23, 2009

Family Movie Night


Yesterday morning, Sabrina pulled out the VHS tape that documents her life from December 1999 to April 2000. All the children had a great time watching Sabrina as a baby.

At dinner time, Roderic wanted it to be his turn to shine and watch a movie about him as a baby. I pulled out the VCD I made about his first birthday and it didn't work in our DVD player (bummer), so instead we watched the DVD that I made about Ryan's trip to the Netherlands in 2004. As we're watching the slideshows of the pictures Ryan took, Roderic said, "Mom, I think we need to sell this house to live in a windmill." And maybe that is exactly what our family needs.

2 comments:

Shanda said...

You know, it is possible you could save enough on your power bill to make it all worth while! That boy of yours could really be on to something...

Sabrina said...

MOM, he didn't say "Mom, I think we need to sell this house to live in a windmill.". He said "Dad, I think we need to sell this house to live in a windmill."