Behold the Savior of mankind
Nailed to the shameful tree!
How vast the love that Him inclined
To bleed and die for thee!
Hark, how He groans, while nature shakes,
And earth’s strong pillars bend;
The temple’s veil in sunder breaks,
The solid marbles rend.
“’Tis done!” The precious ransom’s paid,
“Receive My soul,” He cries!
See where He bows His sacred head!
He bows His head, and dies!
But soon He’ll break death’s envious chain,
And in full glory shine:
O Lamb of God! was ever pain,
Was ever love, like Thine?
We also sang "Let the Mountains Shout for Joy", "That Easter Morn", "Canon in D" by Pachabel, with lyrics by Noel Goemanne, and "Come, Jesus Holy Son of God" by Handel. It was heavenly music. I am truly blessed to work with such a wonderful choir.
This week, I made ties for Roderic and Hyrum to wear that matched the dress I made for Sabrina. We headed down to the Boise Depot for some pictures at dusk. I just had to show off my handiwork.
6 comments:
Great job on the dress and ties! And you are very ambitious to do 6 numbers!
Congratulations. The outfits are lovely. You did a wonderful job. Your family grows more lovely with each photograph.
Very nice picture. I like it alot.
Wow! I wish you were in our ward!!! We have been trying for months to get a choir director called, without success. So our Easter Sacrament Meeting had to be special enough with just a special number. :)
Great job on the seamstressing! Someday I want to learn how to do that. . .
I love the words to that hymn. Where can I find the music?
The music is by Eugene Englert, you can buy it from sheetmusicplus.com.
Post a Comment