I stayed up too late doing that, but I couldn't help falling in love with the kid looking at all of those smiles.The two pictures on the bottom right--those are self portraits that he took. They're part of a collection when he was experimenting with the camera.
Happy Birthday! We're a day late but we mean well. Very fun collage Ry!
Happy Birthday Roderic! love the collage!
Cute collage! Happy Birthday to Roderic!
Happy Birthday, Roderic!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I stayed up too late doing that, but I couldn't help falling in love with the kid looking at all of those smiles.
The two pictures on the bottom right--those are self portraits that he took. They're part of a collection when he was experimenting with the camera.
Happy Birthday! We're a day late but we mean well. Very fun collage Ry!
Happy Birthday Roderic! love the collage!
Cute collage! Happy Birthday to Roderic!
Happy Birthday, Roderic!
Post a Comment