Sabrina needed a new dress. We picked out fabric and made it. Unfortunately, the size I made for her is a bit on the small side. In fact, I discovered that it would not be possible for her to be able to put it on if I sewed the sleeves, so it's sleeveless. And, it is short - knee length. Needless to say, we'll be passing it on to some friends soon. (We've already purchased some new fabric to make the larger size.)
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Sew Fun
Sabrina needed a new dress. We picked out fabric and made it. Unfortunately, the size I made for her is a bit on the small side. In fact, I discovered that it would not be possible for her to be able to put it on if I sewed the sleeves, so it's sleeveless. And, it is short - knee length. Needless to say, we'll be passing it on to some friends soon. (We've already purchased some new fabric to make the larger size.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, it's cute anyway. It's always good to make a practice run.
I think it's cute.
Post a Comment