Friday, October 23, 2009

Entertainment for Saturday!

I have been spending this week in Nashville, TN at the Sweet Adeline International Competition and convention. I'm singing with Mountain Jubilee Chorus. We first performed on Thursday afternoon, and we sang so well in the competition that we are one of the top 10 chorus finalists!!!! The finals take place tomorrow, Saturday 10/24 starting at 3 pm. Our chorus got picked randomly to sing last. I think we'll be on stage about 6:45 pm CST. (Of course it could be later, but I don't know.) If you want, you can check out the free web-cast of the contest here: http://www.sweetadelineintl.org/webcast.cfm

And in case you don't remember what I look like in full stage make-up, here is a picture.

me, Aunt Noelle and my mom

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Are you sure you're not in High School? I recognize the old ladies, but who's that girl? (Hyrum doesn't know who it is, either.)