It's almost Christmas Eve! Are you as excited as my children? Tonight we went to a house near ours that is completely decked out in holiday lights and decor: inflatable Santa and Reindeer on the roof, and on the lawn: Santa in helicopter, Santa in airplane, Santa riding on carousel, angels, Christmas countdown (to the second), speakers playing Christmas music, etc. They also offer free sleigh rides with Santa - in a sleigh pulled by 5 reindeer. It was soooooo cold (28 degrees F), but the kids and I had a great time (Ryan was at Scouts). I think we'll be look for this house again next year.
And thanks to Susie and 3 of her girls for braving the cold with us. It was fun to sing "Rudolph" with you and Santa on our sleigh ride!
1 comment:
What cute boys! They sure believe. (My mom gave me a "Believe" shirt with Santa figured hugely on it...I wore it today.)
Roderic and Hyrum refuse to analyze what I tell them when I say "Santa sure is fun pretend."
Post a Comment