He told me that he wants to use this bag when he goes Trick or Treating, because it will hold more candy than the small fire hydrant bag I made him 2 years ago.
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Healthy Eating with Roderic
This week Roderic went with his kindergarten class on a field trip to Albertson's (the grocery store in our neighborhood). They learned about eating healthy and shopping. He got some bread - instead of a cookie - from the bakery. He ate a tortilla, celery and apples and they gave him a bottle of water. With the money he took, he bought a can of peas, a can of tomato soup and a can of mixed fruit that was donated to the Idaho Food Bank. He came home with a coupon for basically a free pasta meal for our family (we'll have to pay a little bit for a bag of salad) and a small reusable grocery bag.
He told me that he wants to use this bag when he goes Trick or Treating, because it will hold more candy than the small fire hydrant bag I made him 2 years ago.
I think perhaps this message was lost on him.
He told me that he wants to use this bag when he goes Trick or Treating, because it will hold more candy than the small fire hydrant bag I made him 2 years ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Healthy, blah!
Ava was SO excited to get a present from you guys in the mail, and loves it too. Thanks for my card as well!
These are so good I love the healthy trick or treat bag! Only a few more days til wicked!
Ha ha ha!!
Post a Comment