Funny one, Michelle. Hyrum tries to hold in poop EVERY time he needs to let some out. He eats a high fiber diet, drinks a laxative daily and still he complains about painful poop. I have not tried potty training yet because I want this to be resolved first. I think he has problems with his bowels and that is why he was colicky as a baby.
6 comments:
Suppository?
won't? or can't?
if the latter, a little prune juice should do the trick. if the former, it gets complicated and I'm typing one-handed. :)
Take away the Star Wars legos?
??? Sorry, wish I could help!
i'm back with another idea. . . .
http://themeanestmom.blogspot.com/2010/01/enticements-of-litter-box.html
haha
Funny one, Michelle. Hyrum tries to hold in poop EVERY time he needs to let some out. He eats a high fiber diet, drinks a laxative daily and still he complains about painful poop. I have not tried potty training yet because I want this to be resolved first. I think he has problems with his bowels and that is why he was colicky as a baby.
Post a Comment