Saturday, August 28, 2010

It's going to fall over

In July when we were all out of town (Ryan at Scout Camp and Malauna & kids in Utah), we had our floors redone. To prep for that, we had to take ALL of our pictures/decorations off of the walls in the entry, kitchen, dining, hall and music rooms. I decided it would be a great time to change things up in the main room. I don't have a recent before picture (you can see one from 2008 here), but here is the after:

The first thing Ryan said when he saw it (after more than a week of absolutely nothing on the wall), "It looks like it's going to fall over." Moments later, Hyrum copied and said, "Mom, it looks like it's going to fall over." Ryan laughed. Later that evening, Sabrina said, "Mom, it really does look like the wall is going to fall over."

They haven't said it in a while, so I guess they are used to it. Oh, and by the way, I love the look of my newly refinished floors (and the pictures on my wall)!

1 comment:

Robert Gibby said...

I bet it doesn't fall over!

Dad

Thanks for your posts.