Hyrum has been singing this primary song for the last week and a half. Finally, tonight, I coaxed him gently enough to get it on film.
If you're reading this in your email, you need to go to my blog malaunagibby.blogspot.com in order to see the video (it's worth it!)
I hope I'm going on a mission, to go to missionary zoo.
I hope I'm going on a mission, to go and go and go to missionary zoo.
Oh, how I love my Hyrum!
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So cute! Max asked to watch it twice. :) I think he likes the idea of missionary zoo, too!
Missionary Zoo, I'd like to see a photo of that place. Missionaries in cages? Or a mission that is actually at the zoo? I'm not sure, but I think that the lions and zebras are already converted...
So cute! My Hyrum loved it, too. :)
That was my favorite song when I was that age, too
Post a Comment