On New Year's Eve, I asked everyone what predictions they have for the new year. This is what they said:
Roderic: We will go to New York when I'm 7.
Me: I predict I will still be the choir director for the 2011 Christmas program.
Ryan: Leo will learn to sleep in his own bed.
Hyrum: I will play Wii Lego Star Wars the Complete Saga. [he accomplished this on 1/1/11]
Sabrina: There will be another financial crisis. [perhaps we listen to NPR too much]
Then I asked what milestones they'll achieve:
Leo will be sleeping in his own bed, running, walking and weaned.
Hyrum will finish Joy School (year 1) and learn to read.
Roderic will learn to ride a bike.
Sabrina will be a Beehive and a junior high school-er. And go on Pioneer Trek.
Ryan will have more than 10 employees reporting to him.
I will plan an epic vacation for our family.
3 comments:
"Leo will learn to sleep in his own bed."
Sounds like something Gibbyr would command.
"Ryan will have more than 10 employees reporting to him."
Not that he doesn't already command an entire legion.
What makes a vacation "EPIC"? I'm not sure, but I want one of those...
LOVED your Christmas card by the way.
I hope the epic vacation is to New York. That way you can knock off two with an easy swipe. Hawaii would be wonderful, though. And maybe more epic. Depending on the definition of epic.
Post a Comment