The staircase framing is complete! I told Roderic off hand that our builder was putting in a stairway to heaven. He told me, "We don't really want one of those because we don't want Heavenly Father to confound our language like happened in the Book of Mormon (Ether 1:33)." I'm glad to know that he is listening when we read the scriptures as a family, to apply them to his life experiences.
We're going to have amazing views of sunsets from our new upstairs.
We're going to have amazing views of sunsets from our new upstairs.
7 comments:
Only until the neighbors expand to 3 stories.
Good one Roderic and Malauna!
I laughed out loud!!
Love, Grandpa Gibby
That's a scary (as in big and messy) project. You must really love your neighborhood!
Moving anywhere else would increase Ryan's commute. It's currently 15 minutes from garage to cubicle (and most of that is walking across the parking lot).
And it is such a crazy, scary time to try to sell. I bet you will love your "new" house when it is done.
Great to see so much progress! How much longer until it is done?
Maybe 3 months, maybe 4.
Post a Comment