I had never seen pink lightning before.
The kids and I were outside enjoying some late afternoon sunshine, when a cold front moved in and there was a lightning storm. Not just any lightning storm, but a late December lightning storm as the sun was setting. It was beautiful! Usually in the summer, when I see lightning, I grab the kids and head inside -I ended a soccer practice early this fall due to lightning. This time I just had to keep watching it! It was getting darker and colder and I wanted to see just one more pink flash.
We did get inside before the hail started falling, though. Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture and I haven't been able to find one on the web from December 30, 2011, Boise, ID. You'll just have to take my word for it.
Monday, January 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment