Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Intruder on the blog ( ALL ABOUT BEATRIX!!!)


Isn't she the cutest thing?
 Well, I certainly think so!

Here are some pictures of the newest addition to the Gibby Family!


( That would be Beatrix, for those of you who don't know)







A long yawn is ever so good when you were born at 4:28 in the morning.



No, we will not be (officially) calling her Trixy.

Her nickname will be (most likely) B.


Baby Stats:   Weight: 8lbs, 1.2oz    Born 3 days before due date   Cranial circumference: 14.125 inches  Length Head to toe:  21 inches   Chest Circumference: 16 inches








The mighty foot.  She has extra vitamin W, for toes so long you can play the piano with them. (Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory)






By the way, I am the intruder on the blog, not Beatrix, because I am not Malauna!  Bwah ha ha ha!


Guess in the comments who I am! (Plus, comment on how cute Beatrix is)

9 comments:

heroineworshipper said...

Would guess the blog poster has a breadwinner job that involves measuring lots of physical quantities.

The baby is a bit pale. Where did you hide her for the last 9 months? She needs some sunlight, if you have such a thing in Idaho.

Genette Biddulph said...

What a sweetie! Welcome to the World Beatrix! She is beautiful! Congrats Ryan Malauna and family- especially Sabrina! Everyone needs a sister! Love Biddulphs

Susie said...

Nice post, Sabrina! She looks like a Gibby! And measures like one, too. Congratulations!

Chelsea said...

Congratulations to the entire family, especially to the hardworking Mama! Can't wait to meet her.

Sabrina said...

Beatrix is SOOO cute! I am so happy to be her sister! I like your post Dad!

Tessa Bessa said...

Soo cute can't wait to actually see her :)

heroineworshipper said...

Enjoy having your birthday right after hers. Now you need to bake & eat 2 cakes in 1 week, by yourself.

Emily S said...

She is very, very cute, congratulations, you guys!

Trever and Heather said...

The post above won't let me comment so I'm doing it here...

I'm glad you put down Bea's birth story, those details get fuzzy over time. And I love the little outfit!