Friday, May 25, 2007
T2R
A couple of years ago for Christmas, Ryan got me Ticket to Ride, a most enjoyable board game made by Days of Wonder. It is a lot of fun to play at the table and online. The problem with the online version is that you don't have to shuffle, so the play can go a lot faster. For a while, I was playing so often, I was ranked in the top 50 in the world. Now, I've cut back in my playing, so when I last checked, I was ranked 265. I mostly play 2 player games, because they are faster than 4 player -- fewer players to decide what cards to take. If ever you want to play against me, look for mahana. (I've got the capability for the next 6 months to create games.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment