Hyrum has been getting up on his knees for several weeks now and just rocking back and forth. I had a friend babysit him on May 17 so I could attend Sabrina's school music program. When I got back to pick him up, she told me he could move. And indeed he could, not much though. Now when he sees a toy or object he wants on the floor, he can go to it.
Before we left on our trip to Utah this past weekend (more details will be forthcoming on that eventful trip), Hyrum could get around with a combination of creeping and rolling. When we put him down on the floor right after arriving home, he crawled! (I dreamed a dream that night that he started walking 3 days after learning to crawl, but happily that hasn't happened.) I took this video and published it on youtube this afternoon as proof. Enjoy!
Before we left on our trip to Utah this past weekend (more details will be forthcoming on that eventful trip), Hyrum could get around with a combination of creeping and rolling. When we put him down on the floor right after arriving home, he crawled! (I dreamed a dream that night that he started walking 3 days after learning to crawl, but happily that hasn't happened.) I took this video and published it on youtube this afternoon as proof. Enjoy!
2 comments:
Hurray Hyrum! go hyrum ... Go Hyrum! ... GO! GO!! GO!!!
(mommy look. hyrum go. run. run. see mommy run.)
love, Malauna's Mom "who used to run after HER!"
I can't see the video (says its a private video) but I'm sure he's cute. Sawyer is getting close too.
Post a Comment