Saturday, October 27, 2007

She shoots and...



She scores!!!

A shout out to Sabrina and the Blue Dolphins for winning 2nd place in the 2007 Idaho Rush Select Fall Classic! [I was just so pleased that I actually caught this goal on video! The boys didn't come to the game (naptime), so at least they got the highlight film.]

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Nice shot Sabrina!

So is she on a competitive team?

Malauna said...

It is a slightly competitive team. Meaning offical stats are kept and they have a tournament to end each season. There are other teams that are even more competitive here in Boise, but they require out of state travel and that is too much for an 8 year old - really too much in my opinion for anyone younger than high school age.

Trever and Heather said...

I especially love how excited her mom is for her!

You'll have to tell me how to post videos on my blog...

Topsy said...

I love the screaming!