We were on time for church yesterday, even a little early (7 minutes!). A few minutes before the meeting started, the Bishop came and asked Ryan to help bless the Sacrament and of course, Ryan said yes. So there I was with a teary-eyed Sabrina on one side of me, almost ready to nurse Hyrum in my arms, and rambunctious Roderic on the other side. First thought - why me - but happily that changed almost as soon as I thought it. I then thought how lucky I was: to be able to talk with Roderic about the awesome thing his Dad was helping with; Hyrum loved seeing his dad up on the stand and called out several times (Ryan said he didn't hear him); and my juggling of these 3 kids alone would last for no more than 15 minutes. I had such a smile during the Hymns.
We didn't have our "Happy Minute" in Relief Society yesterday, so I'm going to share mine now. My sewing machine came back unharmed from the Elder's Quorum service project of sewing school bags!
Monday, November 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You know i think you may have cursed yourself there. now ryan will be in the bishopric or called as a high counselor or something so that you'll be alone every week!
this is all lower-case because ava is trying to type with me on the keyboard.
Post a Comment