I LOVE SHUTTERFLY.COM!!!!!
About 10 PM on Friday, December 14, we sent a request to have Christmas cards printed and shipped to us. Their website said we could expect our Christmas cards between Dec 21 and Dec 24. Well, Saturday we got an email (that I read yesterday) that said the cards had been shipped and we could expect them between Dec 19 and Dec 21. Last night, when I got the mail, the Christmas Cards were in them!
Good news for friends and family. This may be the earliest we've ever sent out our Christmas cards! Ever!
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They always seem to get to my house earlier than they say from Shutterfly as well. However, I didn't order mine until Saturday... so I'm hoping they'll get here on Thursday. I figure that at least people will get them the week of Christmas...
Post a Comment