Cute! How old is Hyrum? Hey, I have a friend who will probably be moving to Boise. (Bad for me, good for Boise.) I told her to look you up. Her name is Holly.
I'm impressed that you kept quiet through all that climbing. My anxiety would get the best of me and I'd need Tim to hover while I took the video...just in case.
Ha Ha Ha Heather!!!! You have no idea, it's just the beginning! Good luck Malauna! The climbing has begun. My Justice has figured out that if he pushed the dishwasher around the kitchen, he can get to anything. Even the top of the refrigerator is not a safe place for things that I don't want him to get into anymore.
8 comments:
Cute! How old is Hyrum? Hey, I have a friend who will probably be moving to Boise. (Bad for me, good for Boise.) I told her to look you up. Her name is Holly.
Hyrum is such a big guy now! And so cute!
By the way, I love YOUR green room, too! It's such a fun color!
Hyrum is 15.5 months old.
Hyrum has really changed since Christmas. Jaredd says that he is still a baby though.
That looks all too familiar!
I'm impressed that you kept quiet through all that climbing. My anxiety would get the best of me and I'd need Tim to hover while I took the video...just in case.
They get even busier?! Shoot- I was hoping I was getting the biggest run for my money with Ava right now...
Ha Ha Ha Heather!!!! You have no idea, it's just the beginning! Good luck Malauna! The climbing has begun. My Justice has figured out that if he pushed the dishwasher around the kitchen, he can get to anything. Even the top of the refrigerator is not a safe place for things that I don't want him to get into anymore.
Post a Comment