Friday, February 1, 2008

Can you see me now?


Last October, Sabrina came home from school complaining that her teacher wrote blurry. Happily that was before insurance registration, so we were able to add her to our vision insurance effective 1-1-08. (Interesting note: The day after I called to schedule an appointment for her, the school nurse called and told me that Sabrina had failed the vision test at school.)

At her vision appointment, we learned that Sabrina is near-sighted and should wear glasses all the time, so she picked out a pair, with a little help from Mom. And now after 10 days of excruciating waiting, Sabrina has new glasses and is SO excited to see the world clearly.

5 comments:

Noelle said...

Holy cow! She looks exactly like you Malauna. Sabrina, enjoy your new outlook on life!

Trever and Heather said...

Sabrina you look so cute! I love the frames and will likely get some just like that the next time I update my glasses.

Steph said...

Very cute! It will make a world of difference, Sabrina! I remember being able to 'see again' and everything looked clear and wonderful! Enjoy it!!

Topsy said...

How early did you get glasses?

Malauna said...

8th grade is when I got glasses.