We drove back along the Columbia River Gorge Historic Scenic By-way passing waterfall after waterfall. We stopped at Multnomah Falls and hiked up to the bridge at the brink of the lower falls (.2 miles on a paved trail, pushing Hyrum in the umbrella stroller). Beautiful. It was really remarkable how many waterfalls we saw. Big and small. I guess I'm used to living in a desert. Roderic got to see 2 freight trains up close and personal because the train tracks were right next to the parking lot.
Ryan flew back to Boise tonight. He's got to go to work in the morning. As we were driving along Marine Dr. on our way to the Airport, we got to see several 'neighborhoods' of houses built on the Columbia River. Floating houses. Some houses did have garages, for their boats. Milaka took this picture for me, since I was the driver. Pretty cool.
1 comment:
Beautiful picture of your family! What a gorgeous place!! Looks like you're having a great time. :)
Post a Comment