Crazy. I would never have given that many little kids sticks. The probablity of them hitting each other is really great. But they looked like they have fun. Thanks for the pattern and CD. I got them today. You are one of the greatest sister in laws (and the competition is fierce).
8 comments:
That was fantastic! What amazing talent! You must be so proud! My favorite part was when the kids started doing their own thing. Thanks for sharing!
So funny! I love that they gave them sticks to hit to the beat--just in case they didn't dance. He was fantastic!!
Oh, my heck, that was hilarious! Was the giggling throughout from Sabrina? :)
That was some of the finest tumbling I have ever seen! Way to go Roderic!
Yes, that was Sabrina giggling.
Crazy. I would never have given that many little kids sticks. The probablity of them hitting each other is really great. But they looked like they have fun. Thanks for the pattern and CD. I got them today. You are one of the greatest sister in laws (and the competition is fierce).
I'm pretty sure I could watch this every day and not get sick of it. This is CLASSIC!
I haven't read your blog for a few weeks and I've missed it! I hope it's okay that I'm adding you to my list of friends. Miss you muchly Malauna!
little ones are sooo cute!
Post a Comment