I've got high hopes for a fun-filled week of swimming, playing at the park, going to the zoo, storytime at the Library!, perhaps a free movie at Edwards.
So far, Hyrum and Kallise have had multiple tiffs; who gets to be held by Ryan, who gets to swing in the 'right' swing, who gets to sit in which chair at meals, who gets to play with which toy, etc.
Roderic and Jaron are a little better, but only because they have larger vocabularies.
Sabrina, Ethan and Hailee are having a blast. Did I mention that Sabrina is in school this week?
We'll just take it one day at a time, I guess. Breathe. Naptime is good.
Happy Father's Day! We got him Fresh Aire albums 6, 7 & 8. Ryan is so pleased and surprised!
5 comments:
Happy full house!! And perhaps a taste of things to come???
I hope to never have 7 children aged 9 and younger of my own. Or is this your creative way of asking me to watch your kids while you go on a trip?
Funny. I was more commenting on your own growing family. I know the ages of the children do make a difference, but regardless of the age, 7 children would be more challenging than three! We don't have any trips planned for just the two of us. Oh well. And thanks for reminding me to check Milaka's blog. It had been so long since she posted that I stopped checking at all! Thanks for the reminder.
I forgot to write that our choir sang in Sacrament meeting yesterday, so we ALL were at church shortly after 8:30 a.m., pressed, dressed and hair done.
I asked one of our favorite babysitters to sit with the kids while I directed the choir and Ryan sang. Unfortnately Kallise and Hyrum were not cooperating, so Ryan took them out to the foyer and didn't get to sing with us.
Wow, Malauna. You have a busy time ahead. It makes me sleepy just thinking about it! Good luck! We'll see you at the pool, I'm sure!
Post a Comment