Monday, December 1, 2008

Thankful


I am thankful for the family I have. These kids are just so stinkin' cute! I am thankful that my parents and half of my siblings came to my house for Thanksgiving this year. We missed you Milaka, Cortney, Colle and Colter. I am thankful that Keturah has a nicer camera than me, in order to take this picture (and about 50 others) at sunset. I'm thankful that she sang a duet with me in Sacrament meeting. I'm thankful that she woke up with me at 4:50 am on Friday to go to some stores. I'm thankful that Shanda and Jason woke up at 5 am on Friday to go to some different stores (I'm loving the 500 thread count sheets). I'm thankful that their children play with my children. I'm thankful that Ryan supports me in my calling as choir director, among many other things.

6 comments:

Ralina said...

Very Cute Picture.

Noelle said...

What a cute picture. Sabrina looks so much like you. I'll bet you already knew that.

Renae said...

What a great picture! Love it!

Shell said...

You had better frame this one for your wall.

Michelle said...

This is seriously a perfect picture.

Steph said...

Very cute! I love the look on Hyrum's face. Sweet.