I got the instructions on how to make the bag here. Sometimes it comes in really handy to have a large fabric stash.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Care package on its way
My 5 year old niece is going in for surgery at Primary Children's Medical Center on Monday. When I asked her mom what Janica would like for us to send her, her reply was "the story of Beauty and the Beast." Sabrina is sending Janica her Belle doll that she bought with her own money in 2004 (while visiting Nebraska because she forgot to bring "Baby Bunny" to sleep with and was quite distraught). Now we're hoping that this doll will bring some more comfort to a recovering cutie-pie. We hope you like the care package Janica! Have a speedy recovery!


I got the instructions on how to make the bag here. Sometimes it comes in really handy to have a large fabric stash.
I got the instructions on how to make the bag here. Sometimes it comes in really handy to have a large fabric stash.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'll never figure out where you get the time to make so many great things. I guess if that's what you love to do...
Here's to a speedy recovery!
Thanks Malauna. I'm sure Janica will love it. Also, a huge thank you to Sabrina. Very kind and generous of her!
I hope Janica is well and love the gifts from you.
The bag turned out SO cute! I hope everything goes well.
Post a Comment