Sabrina participated in "Stories Come Alive" Theatre Workshop. They performed an adaptation of "Stories from Wayside School" by Louis Sachar. Pretty funny stuff. I recommend reading the book.
Roderic got a LeapFrog educational game-boy thing for Christmas. The others love to watch him play. Sabrina helped me tie a train quilt for Hyrum. That boy never wanted to sleep under a blanket, but I thought if I made him one of trains, it might cure him. So far, it's worked!!!
My crazy boys love to play outside regardless of the weather. I'm glad I pulled this broken truck (note the front wheel) out of my neighbor's trash pile. They love it! Sabrina took the picture of Hyrum in the fire truck.
5 comments:
Cute train quilt!
Fun pictures and a great find in the trash! Sometimes dumpster diving really can pay off!
Is that the awesome fire truck from the park you told me about?
Is that the awesome fire truck from the park you told me about?
Yep. Awesome fire truck park. They all have fun pretending about many fires being battled at that park. Lots of rescues!
Post a Comment