When I reminded Ryan that I was getting a drastic haircut this morning, he decided that he needed to take some before and after pictures.
Before and After
Heidi says my new swoopy bangs should sexily hang across my forehead with a far part. Otherwise I'd look like a little girl. And since I'm in my 30s, I need a age-appropriate hairstyle.
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow! The new haircut looks amazing!! You look very hip.
You forgot to paint bags under your eyes and wrinkles in the "before" picture and doll yourself up really good for the "after" pic. You know, just for the full effect. You look great!
Wait, wasn't your hair like that when I first met you? When you were still a teenager?! Ha. :) (I'm one to talk, I know!) Oh, well. I do like it. And I imagine it's much more comfortable.
Thank you all for your comments about my new hairstyle. I am really enjoying it -- except for the fact that Roderic still likes to play with my hair...
I guess I'll always be a little girl to my "Auntie Lulu."
I hate before and after photos where I can't tell that it really is the same person. Just keeping it real. I think it is interesting that the flash focused on a different dimple in each picture.
Never thought of me having exotic eyes, just squinty eyes (like my mom).
I love wearing my I love Mr. Gibby hoodie! It's the best valentine I've ever given him.
Actually, Michelle, my hair was MUCH shorter when we first met.
11 comments:
Wow! The new haircut looks amazing!! You look very hip.
I love the new 'do! Sorry, though, you still look like a little girl! xxoo
Very cute!! Isn't it fun to try something different? Not that I would know...I don't ever do anything different. Except the color.
You forgot to paint bags under your eyes and wrinkles in the "before" picture and doll yourself up really good for the "after" pic. You know, just for the full effect.
You look great!
So cute...cute...cute!!
Very pretty! Shows off your exotic eyes.
Cute! And I love your "I love Mr. Gibby" sweatshirt!
Cute, cute, cute. I will get a picture of me in my sweatshirt eventually. Paul loves it.
Wait, wasn't your hair like that when I first met you? When you were still a teenager?! Ha. :) (I'm one to talk, I know!)
Oh, well. I do like it. And I imagine it's much more comfortable.
Thank you all for your comments about my new hairstyle. I am really enjoying it -- except for the fact that Roderic still likes to play with my hair...
I guess I'll always be a little girl to my "Auntie Lulu."
I hate before and after photos where I can't tell that it really is the same person. Just keeping it real. I think it is interesting that the flash focused on a different dimple in each picture.
Never thought of me having exotic eyes, just squinty eyes (like my mom).
I love wearing my I love Mr. Gibby hoodie! It's the best valentine I've ever given him.
Actually, Michelle, my hair was MUCH shorter when we first met.
Gorgeous Malauna! And I agree with Mr Gibby. You do have a fantastic neck!
Post a Comment