Saturday, January 9, 2010

Things that make me smile

1. My favorite Christmas present from Ryan:

Loading ... please wait
The tag says:
"Not dishwashersafe
For external use only
Caution: contents may be hot"
(He got it from ThinkGeek.)

2. Not hearing from my midwife's office the day after I took the glucose tolerance test! They told me if I didn't get a call from them the results were normal. Yippee! I will get to finish eating the yummy homemade peanut brittle my parents sent for Christmas! For the record, I find the glucose drink disgusting. This time wasn't as bad as my memory told me the others were. I think it was because the drink was refrigerated, not at room temperature.

3. Hearing Hyrum singing at the top of his voice the Weird Al song "Yoda." (Or any song for that matter.) It just so happened that when Yoda came on my mp3 player on the way home from Sabrina's violin lesson, Hyrum started singing along. "Yoda, yo-yo-yo-yo-yo-da"

5 comments:

Renae said...

That's a great shirt!

Luella said...

I love the shirt! and I never liked the glucose tolerance test either. I had to take it twice for both Nicholas and Michael. Not fun!

Can you record Hyrum singing and post it?

Malauna said...

I will give it a try to record Hyrum. He gets a little shy when I request that he sings.

Shanda said...

Great shirt! I'm glad you were still able to enjoy the peanut brittle. Not being able to eat it seems like pure torture to me!

Steph said...

That is a fantastic shirt!! And Hyrum is so cute!