Apparently, I'm hoping for a girl baby.
I love online sewing tutorials. The onesie dress was a breeze to create. A few weeks ago at church, we saw a 7 month old girl wearing a bonnet. She was adorable. Ryan leaned over to me and asked if our baby girl would wear bonnets. I said, "YES!" I've made 2 so far and I have plans for more.
Wishin' and Hopin'
5 comments:
toooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love it!!!!
If it helps, I think it's a girl too.
Cute new V-day blog design as well.
Mother's intuition is the only way of predicting the gender of a baby that has been shown by research to have over 50% efficacy . . . (Love the Christmas present shirt, btw.)
so cute! I would love to know where you found the bonnet tutorial!
Michelle, the bonnet was not made from an online tutorial. It's from a pattern I have. However, I will make a tutorial for you. Watch for it next week!
Post a Comment