Sabrina played in the 5th Grade Orchestra concert on Friday. In her own words she told us that this concert was going to be much better than the Christmas concert. And indeed it was. The students must have practiced a lot during the year. They played "Bile 'em Cabbage Down", Mozart's "Serenade" and Offenbach's "Can-Can". I still feel like I should volunteer to play the piano so the orchestra teacher can actually conduct the orchestra. Maybe next year. Here is a (sideways) recording of "Serenade". Enjoy!
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Orchestra Concert
Sabrina played in the 5th Grade Orchestra concert on Friday. In her own words she told us that this concert was going to be much better than the Christmas concert. And indeed it was. The students must have practiced a lot during the year. They played "Bile 'em Cabbage Down", Mozart's "Serenade" and Offenbach's "Can-Can". I still feel like I should volunteer to play the piano so the orchestra teacher can actually conduct the orchestra. Maybe next year. Here is a (sideways) recording of "Serenade". Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She looks good!
Post a Comment