
When Leo was born (Wednesday night), he weighed 7 lbs 13.7 oz. When we left the hospital 32 hours later (Friday morning), he weighed 7 lbs 6.5 oz. The Dr wanted us to take him in on Monday, just to check on him, he weighed 7 lbs 8 oz and the Dr was surprised and happy that he was already gaining weight! At his 2 week appointment, Leo weighed 7 lbs 12.5 oz and the Dr was concerned that he wasn't gaining enough weight, so he wanted to see him again in 4 weeks, instead of 6 weeks later. I tried to explain to him that my babies have all had their own unique growth curves. They are tall and skinny (wonder where that comes from?!?!?! :P). He still wanted to see him after a month.
Monday morning, the month is up. I get to take Leo to the Dr. I'm excited to see how much he has grown. The newborn sleepers don't fit him anymore, he no longer needs the smallest headroll for the carseat, so obviously he is growing. He eats really well, but he does spit up quite a bit.
Go ahead and weigh in on my poll about Leo's weight. You've got until noon (MDT) on Tuesday.
4 comments:
Scales accurate to 1/2lb are only $20 nowadays. Need to get Gibbyr to buy one.
I think I'm late on guessing the weight at the month visit but my guess is 9 lbs. 5 oz. I hope the appt. went well.
By the way, this picture is so cute. He is darling.
I didn't notice you had the poll on the right side of your blog. I didn't know there was choices. I say 9 lbs 10 oz. Did you post yet what the answer was?
Post a Comment