I have been a fan of Sesame Street for the last 30 years. I've encouraged each of my children to be a fan as well. I don't like all of the Muppets they've added over the years, or all of the sketches (Elmo's World, Baby Bear's Super Guy, Abby's Flying Fairy School, for example). I do like it when they have celebrity parodies (Norah Jones with Don't Know Y, Mel Gibson and Danny Glover with Lethal Weapon 3, for example.) This is a new one that cracks me up EVERY time I see it. I'd love to have it on my mp3 player. So far I've only found it as a video.
Monday, August 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
http://www.video2mp3.net is your friend when it comes to getting an mp3 from a Youtube video.
You're right, Curtis. This website is my new friend! Thanks.
I want a celebrity lullabye!!
Jeremy and I laughed and laughed at this! I miss Sesame Street now that my kids are too old. :) Elmo rules!! Thanks for sharing it!
That was so great! NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH!
Post a Comment