Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Six months

Height: 27.5 inches (90th percentile)
Weight: 17 pounds (50th percentile)
Head circumference 18 inches (90th percentile)
Teeth: 4 (are you kidding me?)

Accomplishments: rolls from front to back and back to front; while on his belly, he will scoot a bit to get to toys; he can move toys from one hand to the other; he laughs when tickled or when Hyrum does silly things; he is curious about lights (flashlights, lamps, overhead lighting, etc.)

To celebrate his half birthday, Sabrina and I made him a "Summer Cake" -- he didn't get to sample any, but I'll just say it was delicious. Bake a yellow cake according to package directions, poke holes throughout the cake with the handle of a wooden spoon. Mix one cup hot water in a small package of jello until completely dissolved. Pour the liquid over the cake and refrigerate for a couple hours. Frost if desired.

2 comments:

heroineworshipper said...

Certainly has the lion pose right.

Shell said...

I can't believe how big he has gotten in the few weeks mom and dad have been gone. Go leo.