Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year, Shorter Hair

Last Sunday, while sitting in the Gospel Doctrine Sunday School Class in my parent's ward, paying attention to the teacher, I might add, I looked back at my sister, Milaka, who was one row behind me, across the aisle. She mouthed the words to me, "You need a haircut. I think you need your hair cut like her's." pointing to the lady sitting 2 rows in front of her. I mouthed back, "OK." Milaka then motioned that she had her hair cutting supplies with her on this trip and she would cut my hair when we got to my house.

My sister has a gift. She is a talented hair dresser. She just knows what hair looks good on people and refuses to do a cut or style that won't look good.

It is hard to find such a person, but I did in my down the street neighbor! Good hair for the last 2 years! However, now she is no longer cutting hair so that she can spend more quality time with her family, which I respect. So now I've got to find another hairdresser, (and it can't be my sister since she lives far away (and isn't cutting hair full time, or even part time for that matter)). At least I've got a good style that will last for a couple months while I look.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Okay, where are the pictures? I want to see your cute hair!

Shanda said...

I agree with Lindsay. Bust out with the photos already!