I just got off the phone with a recorded research marketing firm. They wanted to know who I am going to vote for in the upcoming election.
"Press 4 for Barack Obama. Press 5 for Hillary Clinton. If you are going to vote for another person or are undecided press 6."
I make my selection.
"Thank you. Your vote has been recorded."
"This call was paid for by Obama for America."
The next thing we know, I'll be getting calls like this 18 months before the general election. And, I don't even live in a state that has major canidates visiting, let alone spending money on tv ads or phone calls.
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just got the same call! I guess they're calling based on street address rather than alphabetically.
Eeek! It's a pretty sad commentary on our country if our only choices for president are Dufacehead Clinton, and Barf O'bama! I'm sorry was that politically incorrect? Ah, who cares.
Post a Comment