You can imagine our surprise when on our radio alarm (that usually only wakes up Ryan in the mornings) said that Boise School District was closing all of the schools today. Ryan told me this in my partial sleep and I got so excited, that I got out of bed (at 6:20 am). I turned on the news and sure enough, the schools were reporting being closed. At 8 am, I called a couple of friends who I didn't think would have heard the news and they were happy and thankful that I called. At 8:10, Sabrina woke up (I saw no need to wake her earlier). In fact, Roderic and Hyrum beat her awake this morning. We ate breakfast, called our neighbors, bundled up and went outside.
What a great way to spend the morning on a SNOW DAY!
7 comments:
What great fun. Oh, and who is that hot neighbor of yours?
Looks like fun! I love snow days!
Susie you are SOOOOO funny. Thanks for coming out and playing with us.
Nice Picture of Suz.
I can't believe that you guys have had so much snow. Yesterday my kids went looking for houses in short sleeves and it was sunny. I almost can't imagine how cold it is in Boise - but what fun.
Come take some of our snow! PLEASE!!! We're covered down here and it just won't stop snowing- it makes it very hard to look at houses. Maybe if we could go for two consecutive days without it snowing....
Sorry, Heather, but the weather patterns take our snow and move on over to you. House-hunting, huh? And for the record: I'm ready for crocuses and daffodils!
No kidding about the snow. We've almost run out of storage for the snow off the driveway. Yesterday I had to put it on the pile at chest level. Tomorrow it will be over my shoulders. And school is never cancelled. I did a 360 on West Hill Field on the way to school Wednesday. Way too scary. So I'm jealous of your little bit of snow.
Post a Comment