My mom's Barbershop Chorus hosted their
I had so much fun learning this song and then performing it in front of an audience! It is sad that 4 year old Janica didn't sing and dance in the performance because she was so good in the rehearsal. We learned afterwards that she wanted to stand on the risers, not on the floor. During the rehearsal, she was by far, the LOUDEST singer in the room. And she knew her notes and words. I was having a hard time singing, and not giggling while listening to her the first time through the song. She was SO adorable.
Thanks to Jason for videotaping this for posterity. I had no idea that Sabrina was doing the choreography opposite of the rest of us while we were singing. Did you totally love her playing to the camera when blowing a kiss? Thanks to Shanda for posting it on YouTube, so I could easily get a copy of it.
Have I ever mentioned how much I enjoy singing and listening to Barbershop music? Nothing could be finer...
4 comments:
Doesn't Janica realize that only the best performers get to be on the front row? That is where the super-showmen get to be. Although I'm with her, I'd rather be on the risers and not quite so visible. (I'll bet her reasons are different, though.) That was really cute. And I think you achieved your sparkle goal too.
That was adorable! Your girls are so cute! and of course we know that children are and will always be extremely unpredictable!
That was so fun to watch! You're a great performer, Malauna!! Sabrina is a natural, too!
What a ham Sabrina is! Looked like you had a great time. What an awesome way to spend Mother's Day weekend.
Post a Comment