Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Respect

I have a tremendous amount of respect for every woman who has got to spend any length of time at the hospital, hooked up to fetal monitor machines, while not in labor.

Aunt Noelle, I don't know how you did it for months on end!

I was there for 2 hours today and completely bored out of my brain. No book to read, nothing to sew...all I had was TV and I don't enjoy spending hours on end watching that.

It was also weird to walk into the hospital without Ryan. Before leaving, they gave me discharge papers saying that I was leaving the hospital pregnant (as if I couldn't tell;)).

Everything is fine. We just had a little scare at my appt. with the baby's heartbeat. I told the nurses I'd see them again in less than 2 weeks.

5 comments:

Steph said...

Glad everything is ok! :) Can't believe you're getting so close!

Noelle said...

I'm glad all is well. I'll tell you how I did it, I am naturally extremely lazy! What could be better than 3 months being ordered to do nothing? Okay, it wasn't all good times, but you know that you do what you have to do.

Trever and Heather said...

I had to do the same heart monitoring thing with Ava at 32 weeks. I kept wondering if the nurses had forgotten that I was there.

Renae said...

I'm glad you're okay! Good luck! I can't wait to see baby pictures!

Shanda said...

I understand you being bored in the hospital. I don't know about you, I would MUCH rather be bored in the hospital than have it be even a little exciting!! I'm very glad that you were bored!