Friday, April 2, 2010

Introducing

Leo Hans Ryker Gibby

Leo: Short form of Leonard, English version of Dutch name Leendert; means Lion
Hans: Danish form of John; means God is gracious
Ryker: Danish and Dutch version of Richard; means strong power in Danish and to become rich in Dutch

Vital Statistics:
weight at birth - 7 lbs 13 oz
height - 20 inches
head circumference - 13 inches
chest circumference - 13 inches
birth date - 3.31.10 at 2306

Now comes the fun for you! Which of these Gibby babies are Leo?

Leave a comment correctly identifying Leo and your name will be put in a drawing for a fabulous prize! This contest ends on Monday, April 5 at 1800 MDT.

13 comments:

Trever and Heather said...

A. Leo
B. Hyrum
C. Roderic
D. Sabrina

I'm 99% positive.

Welcome to the world little Leo!

Shanda said...

A. Leo
B. Sabrina
C. Roderic
D. Hyrum

I'm 93% positive. We'll see.

Congratulations to all of you!

Daniel said...

A. Leo
B. Hans
C. Ryker
D. Gibby

Oh wait, those aren't the choices, right?

I'll try again:

A. Leo
B. Hyrum
C. Sabrina
D. Roderic

Oh, we are only supposed to correctly identify Leo? Well, I'll go with A... yeah- final answer.

Lindsay said...

Yes, I vote A too.

Amy Heath said...

My vote is baby B!

Trever and Heather said...

I meant C- Sabrina, D- Roderic, I was looking left to right, instead of right to left on the bottom row.

Michelle said...

I think he's B, too. (We zoomed in trying to read the date on the yogurt in picture A, but no go.) :)
CONGRATULATIONS!! We are so excited for you guys!

Steph said...

I'm thinking A is Leo??? Just a guess. :) Hope all is well!

Renae said...

CONGRATS!! I've no idea, but I guess C.

Ralina said...

Having a hard time deciding between A and C. I think I am going to go with Baby A. Congratulations guys!

Keturah said...

I think C is Roderic and D is Sabrina. That leaves A or B, I will guess B for Leo and A for Hyrum.

Michelle Gibby said...

I agree with Daniel...I think Leo is A. And Hyrum is B, Sabrina is C, and Roderic is D.

CONGRATULATIONS!! :)

Amber Bonner said...

I have no idea which baby he is, but congratulations anyway! I'm glad he's here safely, and I hope you are feeling good!