Monday, April 5, 2010

Baby Leo


We had 7 correctly answered entries, so we put those names in Hyrum's firefighter helmet and drew one out. And the winner of our contest is: Lindsay! Congratulations! Watch your mailbox for the fabulous prize.

For those of you who can't get enough pictures of this baby (my goal is to take at least one picture a day), here's a smattering:




7 comments:

Ralina said...

Very sweet pictures. You look great Malauna. Congratulations again on adding Leo to the family!

Lindsay said...

I'm happy for you to have a Leo in the family. I'm just sad he won't be wearing those cute bonnets and dresses you've been making. Or will he?

Susie said...

Wow, what a great post-delivery picture of you, Malauna! Gosh, I can't believe I missed it - and that I haven't even had a chance to talk to you about it. As soon as my MIL heads home we can catch up... and I'll bring you a meal - or take your kids - or something!

Malauna said...

He wore one bonnet on the way home from the hospital, and he'll wear another one for the baby blessing. I'm hoping that one of my pregnant friends will have a girl, so I can send the dress and bonnet their way.

Shell said...

Jaredd says that Leo is so cute! He can't wait to see him. Love to all six of you.

Trever and Heather said...

No more bonnets on that cute little boy. I just had to put it on here so that when Leo has a complex over it at age 8 I can tell him that his Aunt Heather said no. (not that it will change anything, and he does look really cute)

Malauna said...

Sorry Heather, but I know plenty of manly-men who wore bonnets and dresses when they were babies. (And they grew up to go fight in the World Wars.) I even have a picture of your father in a bonnet.