Sunday, November 11, 2007

A conversation with...

Sabrina:

What is your favorite thing to do each day? Why?
I enjoy doing fun and interesting things during the day like playing with playdoh, reading books, ect.

What is your favorite game to play outside with your friends?
I dont have any favorites . I just like interesting and fun games.

What job do you want to do when you grow up?
I want to be an ASTRONAUT!

What is your favorite song to sing?
Pretty much any song.(almost)

What is your favorite thing to do in school?
Anything thats not discouraging

What do you like most about being 8?
What I like most is having more nolige on what I should do and what I shouldnt do.

What do you love most about your brothers?
What I love most about my brothers is I love and they love play with me.

What was the nicest thing you did for someone today?
During quiet time, I went into Roderic's room because he was screaming for you, Mom, and I played with him.

What do you think you'll be doing in 5 years when you are 13?
I think I will be the same in one way and different in another.

What is your least favorite thing to do everyday?
Unless I have help, I don't like cleaning my room.

What is your favorite toy? Why?
I DONT HAVE ANY MOM!

What is your favorite food?
Lots of fruits, but not dried, except raisins; carrots, broccoli, peas, spinach; brownies, Amish Frienship Bread; and a lot of other stuff.

What is your favorite subject in school?
MATH!

2 comments:

Trever and Heather said...

Trever wanted to be an astronaut too.

Topsy said...

Great Answers, she either likes everything for very little. Cute.