This morning we woke up to a new family tradition. (Thanks to the Schultz's!) Ryan and I had such fun wrapping her presents and decorating the birthday couch just for Sabrina. She even got her own box of Disney Princess cereal! She did jump the gun and open 2 presents before I got out of bed, but I asked her to wait for her dad before opening the rest. She got a digital tuner/metronome for her violin, a map of the Pacific Northwest, a new shirt and skirt (that matches the one I made for Aanja), a dress for her build-a-bear (from Hyrum), a set of 10 finger puppets (from Roderic), "The Wizard of Oz" and "Alice in Wonderland" books, and a cool coupon to go buy and make a model rocket with her dad!
Tonight we are having a costume party with some friends. She is still undecided on what she'll dress up as, so you'll have to check back. We're going to have fondue and play some games. I made this most adorable cake with the help from Family Fun.

4 comments:
Happy 9th birthday Sabrina. Sounds like you had a fun day!
Happy Birthday Sabrina!! How was the party? Your cake turned out very cute. Hope you had a great time!
love the cake!!! But where are the candles?? The girls had a blast!!!
Wow, Sabrina really cleaned up this year! Cute cake, too!
Post a Comment