Ambrose told Sabrina this morning at breakfast that Alton is "The King of April Fools." When Sabrina mentioned that to Milaka as we went to IKEA, she told us about last year, when Alton took a white pony-tail holder and wrapped it around the spray nozzle at the kitchen sink, so that when you turned on the water, you were sprayed.
When we got home from our shopping excursion, Alton came over and told me quietly that I should avoid using the kitchen sink for a while. A few minutes later, Doug turned on the water and got sprayed. He got a gleam on his eye, didn't say a word. Milaka was standing in the kitchen as well. More minutes pass and then Milaka turned on the water and got completely sprayed. So wet she had to change her shirt. What a lucky mom she is to be the mother of "The King of April Fools."
7 comments:
Tegan would sure love to learn a thing or too from Alton!
With Alton on April 1, clearly you must always be on guard. Milaka must learn this. How chivalrous of Alton to warn the guests.
I'll have to remember that one! Alas, my sink doesn't have a sprayer. But I do know people who do. Here's a link to my best April fool's joke ever: http://renylousworld.blogspot.com/2007/04/april-fools-jokes.html
Thats a great April Fools Joke. I'll have to remember that one.
Yes, that is a great joke. I was looking up April Fool's jokes the night before, trying to find some way to celebrate the day and that one topped the list. The only problem - pretty much every prank resulted in a huge mess. Just something I can't handle right now. So no fun at our house this year.
Good joke! Our sink has a sprayer, but it doesn't work consistently. With my luck I would probably end up spraying myself.
I all sounds fun and such, but when are you coming home?????? Clara is going through Roderick withdrawal and it is not pretty. Come home!!!!
Post a Comment