April 15, 1912
April 15, 1955
Income tax has been collected by the US Federal government since the 16th ammendment to the constitution was passed and rattified in 1913. However, tax day has not always been on April 15. It was changed to that day in 1955. I have never gone to the post office to postmark my tax return on my birthday. This year we filed in February and got our refund 12 days later!
April 15, 1977
I was born at 12:48 p.m.! The fouth daughter (fifth child) of Glen Earl and Faline. This cute picture is of me and my sister Keturah (who should start a blog).April 15, 1985
I was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints by Grandpa Bateman. My family was in Mesa, Arizona visiting cousins. It was a Monday morning.April 15, 2008
9 comments:
Gee, I feel so old! That makes you--31? Wow. I AM old! Looks like a fun birthday! Good explanation about the coffee grinder--I didn't know if I had missed a "Change of W of W" meeting or what. :)
Have a great Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday! I know I should have realized this before now but you're only 3 1/2 years older than me? Geez that makes you a baby when you got married. Younger than Allie!
Anyway- glad that you're still older than me- it will ease me into my 30's.
Happy birthday Malauna. Well it sounds like up to 1977 April 15 has been kind of a bad day - presidents being killed, big ships sinking, taxes. I'm glad you came around and changed all (or at least most of) that!
Happy Birthday Malauna! Cute post. I'm a little surprised you didn't put the purchase of the stool on your blog too. You probably just couldn't find a picture (hee hee).
Happy, happy birthday, Malauna dear! I hope your day was wonderfully fantabulous!
Bappy Hirthday! I knew it was your birthday before I got to that part of the post--are you proud of me?
Hope it was a delightful day.
Miss you guys!
I was so busy bewaring the Ides of March I totally forgot to beware the Ides of April. Who knew?
Happy B-day, and I am glad you guys aren't starting up a coffee drinking gig over there at the Gibby household! haha
That's a good idea- my flax seed is still in the fridge, unopened, from a half a year ago. -Leesha
Well, since everyone else already wished you a happy birthday, I figure that I'd better even things out a bit. I hope your birthday is completely unbearable!!!! (kidding) BTW, your grandfather looks a bit like Hugh Jackman.
Post a Comment