Saturday, September 6, 2008

Camera Fun

I loved the stop-action video that Ryan's cousin, Renae, made to YMCA on her blog. It inspired me to make this montage of our week without Ryan.



You may notice that most of the pictures are from last night at Quarry View Park. I guess I was too busy to take pictures of the rest of the week. (And I got the idea after watching Renae's video...) We've been busy. Rafting down the river with the Smith's -- complete with a fighter jet fly-over, a moment of silence for the Oregon Trail Heights subdivision fire victims, and me falling out of the raft while Hyrum, Clara and Amber stayed in (thankfully). Church is always entertaining when only one parent is there to take care of 3 children. Painting Sabrina's room, blue. Fabric and shoe shopping with Stacy. The start of pre-school for Roderic. Grocery shopping with only Hyrum because the others were at school! Eating half-price Happy Meals (to get Star Wars toys). Playing at the park after dinner. Soccer practice for Sabrina. Eating dinner at the park with the Smith's. Dad surprising us by being home on Friday night when we returned from the park instead of coming home Saturday afternoon!

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

Very clever! I loved the shots of all the kids going across the step-stool thing. I'm jealous of all the fun you two have together. Wish I was there!

Malauna said...

We wish you were here, too, Lindsay. Want to plan a visit to Boise?

Renae said...

Very cool. I feel so flattered! Making slide shows is my "scrap-booking." I'll have to remember the Charlie Brown music. I'm always looking for new music to set pics to.

Steph said...

Very cool! Where is quarry view park?? Don't think I've seen that one. This was fun to watch. I'll have to learn how to do this. Jeremy is the one to put together all our slide shows and video. thanks for the idea.

sew happy Stacy said...

Way cool!!! Love the Charlie Brown, it was perfect!!! And Yes, Lindsay, we do have lots of fun! You could too, hint, hint.

Malauna said...

Quarry View Park is right next to the Idaho Botanical Gardens and the Old Penitentiary.

Michelle said...

It is amazing what can happen while the husband is away when dinner and cleaning are't nessessarily the priority.

Topsy said...

Okay teach me teach me!