skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Happy Birthday Grandma!
and the bigger ones tied the quilt.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hyrum-isms
"Hey....., I was talking to Mom." (after Ryan said "uh-huh" during a long speech by Hyrum that Mom hadn't been listening to 7-13-09)
"I like your beard." (rubbing Mom's face during scripture study 5/14/09)
Roderic-isms
"Houses can be anything that your kids want. I want a house with stairs." (7-24-09)
"Mom, I think we need to sell this house to live in a windmill." (after watching a slideshow of Ryan's pictures of Holland 3-22-09)
(In a sing-song voice) "You have almost no more hair." (sung to Ryan 12-13-08)
"Mom! My sand-box just turned into a snow-box." (first real snowfall 12-13-08)
"This is idiculous." Mom: "What is ridiculous?" "This idiculous cold." (getting into the van to take Sabrina to school 11-14-08)
"Dad, I need to say Ladies and Gentlemen because the boys are the gentlemen and the ladies are the ladies." (Conducting FHE 10-27-08)
“I don't like Grandma Gibby's house very much. I like a house with legos.” 10-5-08
"Mom, I can't exercise in the stroller!" (His reasoning for getting out of the stroller on our morning walk.) 9-17-08
"Dad, you're just like a crane!" (Ryan had just picked up Hyrum) 9-8-08
"I don't want most of it. I want all of it." (speaking about the piece of pizza he has to share with Hyrum) 9-7-08
"Mom! Mom! Mr. Tomato Head and Lady Mr. Tomato Head are in Toy Story!" 8-9-08 (playing with Mr. Potato Head at Grandma Gibby's)
"Dad, will you please clean up my toys without me?" 7-20-08
"Bob the Builder doesn't clean up." 7-20-08
"When I'm done my birthdays, I'll be with Jesus?" 6-3-08
"Mom, look at my pie! It's scrumptious." 3-24-08
"Mom, I wish the kitchen was outside." 3-19-08
"Aw, I want my puppy to be my babysitter." (after being told that Shelby was coming to babysit him) 11-9-07
My Favorite Recipes
Moms for Modesty
Malauna's World
►
2017
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2016
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2015
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2014
(6)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2013
(6)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2012
(27)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
►
2011
(43)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2010
(63)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(68)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(5)
▼
2008
(100)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(5)
▼
October
(9)
TWO!
Time Out for Sisters
Roderic
Sisters Weekend
On Vacation
Rambling
Gratitude
Happy Birthday Grandma!
Unexpected Visitors
►
September
(8)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(13)
►
2007
(59)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment